Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Night Before Christmas

I have so many Christmas pictures.  I have to break them up, or this post would be ridiculously long.  I think I found a new site to upload photos with, so I will be posting the rest shortly.

Blake was spoiled by Santa.  He made three different stops for him.  He stopped in Jacksonville, Youngsville, and Franklinton.  He must have been a very good boy this year! 

These pictures are from the night before Christmas.  Santa dropped off new pj's for everyone. Blake had snowmen on his, I had puppies, and Joseph had footballs. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanging out before bedtime

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Family picture before bedtime!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment