Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Eight

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh

Well, I love laughing... so I have a few. I also have the explanation of why I find them funny.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do you like this picture of a truck at the White House? We had just finished our White House tour, and I wanted a picture of us in front of the White House as our leaving picture.  I waved down a random stranger, which Joseph hates, and asked him to take our picture.  I never said to get the White House in the background, because I thought that was pretty self explanatory.  Silly me.  I got home, and downloaded this picture.  It still makes me laugh that the guy thought we wanted a truck as our background.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is a picture of Joseph on our way to Disney World.  Our flight was really early that morning.  Notice that his wedding ring is not on his finger.  About halfway between Raleigh, NC and Atlanta, Georgia, Joseph realized this.  He swore he had it on that morning, and it was gone forever.  We took our camera out and looked at this picture.  No ring meant it was somewhere at my parent's house.  My mom found it the next day.  The look on Joseph's face when he realized it wasn't on his finger still makes me laugh.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This picture is from a good friend's wedding.  I'm not sure that she knows about this picture.  I guess we will see if she reads my blog.  A friend's date stepped in some poop on his way in the church.  The entire service, he kept smelling something horrible.  He looked around, and could not figure out what it was.  After the wedding was over, we were taking pictures... and he realized.  He then duck walked out of the church (so that it wouldn't get onto the carpet).  Thinking about this grown man duck walking out of a church makes me laugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment