Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These people.  My girls from Buchanan and my EMC people. 
Only with my girls have I rode the cat-tran around campus for entertainment.  Only with my girls have I gone to the wrong hotel with.  We went to endless parties.  I even got a hematoma at a toga party with them.  We had so much fun. 
I also had a great time with my EMC friends.  We had cinco de montho... every month.  It usually ended up at Jackson's house.  A good time was had by all.  We locked his neighbor out of his apartment, threw lunch meat at a pole, found horses and named them (Sparkles and Thunderhead for the record), I was attacked by a bat, and many other interesting nights.  There just isn't entertainment like college kids in the mountains.   I think back at the things we did and laugh now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment