Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

I would love to tour different countries.  I have a few that I would love to go to.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
England-the land of my people.... well, half of them anyway.  I have heard about England all of my life.  I have heard about how beautiful the buildings are, how the weather is, and how beautiful the country is.  I would love to go see for myself.  I would love to go see where part of my family lived.  Maybe one day.  


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Germany-the land of Joseph's people.  For the same reasons as above, I would love to go to Germany with Joseph.  I think it would be neat to see.  I love the beauty. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPicItaly- Joseph went there during his last deployment, and he loved it.  I have heard nothing but good things about Italy (minus how expensive it is) from him.  I want to go and see all of these places in person.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Australia- I know.... I am finally getting away from Europe.  I just would love to experience all the beautiful places in Australia.      

No comments:

Post a Comment