Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without








These guys. I can't imagine life without them.

I miss Blake when I go to the store alone. He is my little buddy.  We are always together.  We are both just in love with him.  There are times when I just look at him, and I can't help but tell him how much I love him.  I love his little personality that is starting to shine through.  I love his bird hair.  I love everything about him (even his new screaming in his car seat thing... it drives me crazy, but I love him).  I can't imagine life without him. 

Joseph is my best friend.  I can't even imagine life without having him.  He may leave for deployments and training, but I still have him in my life. I always have some sort of contact with him (as slow as it may be at times).  When he was deployed, we emailed almost everyday.  I can take care of myself and Blake, but I want him there.  I want him to be here for everything.  His job may take him away, but I always want him here.  I can't imagine not having him at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment