Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Six

Day 6-A picture of a person you would love to trade places with for a day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would love to trade places with myself when I was in college.  We had so much fun.  Each one of these pictures brings back memories.  I hate that I don't have more pictures, but our computer crashed with a lot of the old ones.  I still have them in photo albums though.  I love, love, love my life now, but life was so simple back then.  All of my buddies were within walking distance.  There was always someone to hang out with.  Between Tiffany, Melissa, Tabetha, Carmen, Amber, and Noelle, there was always someone around.  At times I hated it, but I miss living in old Buchanan with Tabetha.  I miss our Real World nights.  I miss Tabetha playing her game, talking to it, me thinking she was talking to me, me asking what she was talking about, and her laughing at me (repeat this AT LEAST once a couple of days).  We had good times at Western. 

No comments:

Post a Comment