Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joseph's Promotion!

I just realized that I never posted pictures of Joseph's promotion.  I am just so proud of him! He worked so hard through OCS and TBS.  Joseph was promoted before Christmas, but with the busy times (and Blake's sleep strike) I never got around to posting the pictures.  

Blake and I were allowed to come to the ceremony to pin him 1st Lt.  As I was holding Blake and attempting to change his pins, Joseph's CO asked to hold Blake.  So, I pinned Joseph... and Joseph's CO got to play with Blake.  It was very funny.  

Here are the pictures I took. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before his promotion

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After! 

Christmas pictures are coming.... This site won't let me upload anymore pictures (I hit my max), so I am trying different sites.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Blake is looking adorable, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete