Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Note it says something, not someone.

Here are a few things that I love....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Disney World.  Joseph and I went on vacation before he left for OCS.  We had so much fun.  We decided that one day, we want to move to Disney world... we will see. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The lake.  Yes, our dog rides the jetski.  He loves it! He gets so upset when people (Gasp) want to ride without him.  I love going to the lake.  My parents have been taking me since I was a baby.  I love swimming and riding around.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My iPad.  I got it for Christmas, and I love it.  It is fast and has so many games.  I can check my email, and watch Blake jump in his jumpy at the same time.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mt. Olivet.  I love the people at this church.  They are truly caring people.  They all were there when Joseph and I got married.  The preacher is awesome, and he did a great job with our wedding.  He also helped us when we lost our boys.  He helped with their funeral.  He encouraged Joseph during the service. They were all sending cards, and they showed support... even when they weren't sure HOW they should.  When we got pregnant with Blake, they were there again.  They gave us a baby shower.  When Blake was born, they were so excited.  They still are excited when we bring him to service.  It is just a lovely little church...    

No comments:

Post a Comment