Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joseph.  He is amazing at everything.  I mean everything.  Sometimes it is annoying that he is so good at things.  The only thing I have ever beat him at is laser tag...go figure right? The girl that has never shot a gun beat the Marine at laser tag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is smart, caring, funny, gentle, and tough all at the same time.  He can go play Marine all week, then come home and talk baby talk to Blake.  He is a better father than I ever could have imagined him to be.  It is no secret that Blake is a daddy's boy.  I love how Blake's face lights up when Joseph walks in the door from work.  He is all smiles for daddy.  If that isn't proof that Joseph is an amazing father, I don't know what else is.    
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He has been there for me, when I don't know that I would have been there for me.  He tried to be strong when we lost the boys for me.  He held it together and took care of me during that time. I was readmitted into the hospital, and he was right there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He is my best friend.  The picture above was when Blake was about a week old.  Joseph told me to go get some sleep, so I left him and Blake in the living room.  I woke a few hours later to this.  Blake on the couch, sleeping away.  Bailey and Joseph on the floor snuggling.  I thought it was just adorable.         

No comments:

Post a Comment