Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas to My Boys

 I think everyone thinks about their lost loved ones during the holidays.  We missed our boys this Christmas.  They would have been a year old.  I got these ornaments last year for them.  I love how pretty they are, and that we have a reminder of them for our tree.   


We went to visit the boys before going to my grandmother's house.  When we got there, we found this....


 I can't even begin to tell you how good it made me feel that someone thought about them enough to put this out there.  My grandmother bought it, and my mother put it out for our boys.  I am so happy that people still remember them enough to do things like this.  My family looks out for our boys.  Their bow kept falling off this year (note the right one), and my parents put it back every time.  They put flowers out for them every holiday and season.  They visit them.  They remember them.  They remember their birthday, and they made sure to give us the support we needed during that hard time.  They are walking with us in May (my grandparents aren't, but they will be thinking about us I am sure).  They are going to try to raise money for our team.  My mom designed the t-shirts for everyone.  For all of this, I know that they care, they understand our loss, and love them (and us).

The holidays are hard, but all of that ^... let us know that we aren't alone and that we are loved.   

1 comment:

  1. The ornaments are beautiful...grateful for your supportive family!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete