Saturday, March 30, 2013

Surprise

I have been a horrible blogger. I need to get back on the bandwagon :)

So.... Surprise! We are pregnant. I'm almost 18 weeks with a little boy.
We had a cake to tell our families. We also announced his name. He will be Reid Everett.

I'm very excited to have a brother for Blake. They are going to be best friends, and I can't wait to see all the trouble the two of them can get into.

We will move when I'm around 30 weeks. Things will be interesting! That's around the exact same time that we moved here with Blake's pregnancy. I'm a pro at moving late in pregnancy. Two of our three moves will be done pregnant.

I have my anatomy scan on Monday, and we are hoping for a healthy, happy boy. Then we leave for a week of house hunting, preschool hunting, and hospital touring. Joseph is also going to be working, since the guy he is replacing will be gone before we get there.

That's our family update. :) I'm hoping to blog a little more, now that the bulk of the moving work has been completed until the movers show up.

I leave you with pictures from our gender cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment