Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Pictures

It seems like I always forget to take pictures during the week.  I get busy, and before I know it the week is completely gone.  Blake is changing so much that I really need to get better at taking pictures during the week.  It seems like he changes daily.  I tried to make up for the lack of  pictures this weekend.  So, here they are!

Us snuggling in the chair

 I love these lips!


 He hates bath time! This is the mean look he keeps on his face the entire time.  Hopefully he gets over his hate, because he has a ton of bath toys.

 Grr! So angry!


 Me and my little man
 NC State's good luck charm! They haven't lost a game since he was born. 
 Daddy's football buddy
 Ready for the game (notice his matching socks... what a cool kid).




1 comment:

  1. Seriously--that mean little bath face is ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete