Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Fall

Fall is finally here! I have been waiting on this season for months. I love fall. There is something special about it. The weather cools, leaves change, and outdoor events are so much more fun. I have loved fall since I attended college in the mountains. Watching the leaves change was amazing. This year, fall has a different meaning. This is the last full season we have to make it though without Joseph. We have made it through spring, summer, and now fall is here. I am so sad that he is missing all of the events of fall, but the cooler air makes it real. He is coming home in the cooler air! So this year, fall is more than pumpkins, costumes, and candy. Fall is the light at the end of the tunnel. Fall is the beginning of our family being together again. Fall is the beginning of the end of this thing. So excuse me while I hang my fall wreath, buy Blake's Halloween costume way too early (and spend way too much money on it), and pull out our cool weather clothes in late August. I have been waiting for this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment