Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - A picture of your day


I hurt my back on Thursday, so we took it easy today. We took a family nap this morning (naps are always nice, since Blake's wakeup time is between 630-7), and I snuggled with my Blakeman. We finally got up and ran a few errands.

I make all of Blake's baby food at home, so we got supplies for more baby food making. I am very pround to say that Blake has never had a jar baby food. I am also proud that we just bought his first can of formula last week, and he is still getting mostly breast milk. I really encourage other mothers to try making your own baby food, it is just so much cheaper! It also has no preservatives when you make it at home. It is actually pretty easy to do! If you don't though, no judgement from me. Every family is different... And every family has different goals. One of mine was to breast feed for 6 months and make my own baby food.

We also went shopping. I needed a new outfit for Blake's six month pictures. I can't believe he is getting so big. My little man is growing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment